Saturday, December 11, 2010

The pickled times; first ever issue!

Hey guys! You are looking at a historic post--the very first ever Pickled Times!

Here I will give you updates, fun facts, and sneak peaks about what books I might be reviewing next!

Updates:

Poptropica: coming soon, Cryptid Island! A great one for fans of Nathaniel Flood, Beastologist!


Dragonfable: First Snow is here! Have you completed the Falcon Reach Idol quest?

And my igloo on Club Penguin is decorated to the herring gills with Christmas goodness!

Fun Facts:

One of the best places for this is io9, but you have to ask your parents for permission--some of it is a bit too old for those of us younger than 12.

From my little brother: "I am reading the Harry Potter books. I started three weeks ago and have almost finished Book 4, The Goblet of Fire."


Sneak Peaks:

The book I want most for Christmas: Book 3 of the Prometheus Project--Surrounded

Books coming soon on pickledbananas: The Edge Chronicles, vols. 1 and 2, and Candy Bombers.

In issue 3, my very own comic strip will be here!

See you soon!

No comments: